As part of of 30th Anniversary celebration we're auctioning off an amazing array of artwork, experiences, DVDs and books donated by the artists & organizations we've worked with over the years. See it all here: www.ebay.com/usr/standbyprogram
Image: Painting by James Nares
Experiences with Artists:
• Studio Visit & Lunch with Filmmaker & Painter JAMES NARES
• Studio Visit & Private Screening with LORRAINE O'GRADY
• ELECTRONIC ARTS INTERMIX Screening & Access Package
• Singlespace Field Index by DESIREE LEARY
• United In Anger DVD by JIM HUBBARD
• The Gentrification of the Mind, signed 1st Edition by SARAH SCHULMAN
• EXPERIMENTAL TELEVISION CENTER DVD, Anthology & Catalogue
• Artist Print by DAMIAN CATERA
• Ruminations by Jalal Al-Din Rumi, signed by translator ZAHRA PARTOVI
Bid Now: www.ebay.com/usr/standbyprogram
Each year The Standby Program puts together a sample reel to highlight some of the
amazing work that has come through the program.
The Standby Program has been collaborating with NYU's Fales Library, to preserve and restore Pat Ivers and Emily Armstrong's extensive collection of punk-era video, shot at the legendary CBGBs, Max's Hurrah's, Mudd Club and Danceteria.
Please check back as the blog expands and grows throughout the preservation process.
From $25 to $250 - a donation of any size is appreciated!
Standby is an innovative non-profit organization that provides artists and independent makers access to state-of-the-art media services at affordable rates.
Film and digital media services include:
Standby's audio and video preservation and restoration services are specialized to meet the needs of artists and non-profit organizations.
Among the formats we have available are:
1/2" open reel (EIAJ and non-EIAJ)
1" SMPTE C
1/2" VHS and S-VHS
1/4" audio tape (2 & 4 track)